Wednesday 13 January 2016




O hello there,

Welcome to my ex-haunted blog 😜I have to confess, this is not the first time I wrote an intro for this blog. This foreword post would be the third times 😅. It is a shame that I could not write consistently and make this blog keeps alive. Previously, I have posted a few entries which I found a bit insignificant to re-read because of its childish contents. So, I deleted the posts. The main reason I started a blog is to enhance my writing skill, especially in English besides, sharing my latest or throwback experiences on works, my study, travelog and random opinions. I wish you as a reader can gain a little information from my humble and straightforward posts soon. Wish me luck. See you on my next entry. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Violet, welcome back!! It's great to hear from you again. Nice design and cool pictures you have there. I'm looking forward to read all your stories and awesome adventures. Keep it up! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment =)
    I`ll update my 2nd post soon..stay tuned..

    ReplyDelete