Friday 16 June 2017

MY FIRST TRAVEL ABROAD: IN SINGAPORE 

A few weeks ago, my friend and I embarked on a fascinating journey to the unfamiliar places called the Lion City of Singapore. The country is small-but-booming and takes only two hours flight from Kota Kinabalu. Since it was my first ever time abroad, of course, I am super duper thrilled. Even though the visit was a short period but the whole experiences was worthy and magical. Unfortunately, in this post, I can not details everything as I am at the moment, immersed and overwhelmed by the trip. I forgot to take essential notes such as costs and other important info which might be helpful. Herein, I show some of the best pictures taken at Singapore. I am definitely coming back soon. Enjoy!!!
Singapore airport is sophisticated and vibrant.

There are 3 main gardens inside the airport. How cool is that?

Even the recycling bin look adorable ha-ha.

We stayed at The Blue Jazz Hostel.

A must see places for all traveler Merlion & the Marina Bay Sand.

A favorite spot to take a photo (Thank God, no competitor).

Taking a cable car at Sentosa

 Brilliant garden at night.

A type of souvenir can be found at Chinatown

The duo friend at Singapore.



No comments:

Post a Comment