Saturday 1 September 2018

PAINTING, ANYONE? 

A Mess table

I remembered the last time I drew and painted when I was in secondary school. It was a long time ago, and the previous works aren't even near lovely. Below average. Back then it was fun to draw people in skeleton figure, simple scenery scene, and basic shapes. Although I didn't often use colors, a simple sketch was enough to represent the whole picture. I guess, Ha-ha. Honestly, I am terrible at painting (ago).

A few weeks ago, my special friend bought a Buncho brand of poster color and a set of brushes and gave me the thoughtful gift. Yesterday was the day I started using the painting tools. Without further knowledge of painting technique, I followed my imagination. Since I love purple and flowers, I painted a weird purple flora. It was satisfying and was a creative way to de-stress, even though the painting was just okay. Things got better when my BF and sister compliment my easy level painting was lovely. I am overwhelmed!!! I bet younger teenager can paint better than me. 

Purple flower with weird colors of leaves

Today, I painted a few simple artworks and it all when well. It is hard to paint perfectly as I am still an amateur. But I get a new hobby which is enjoyable and makes me happy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment