Thursday 5 July 2018

1 MORE SEMESTER 


Phew!! I completed my semester 6 examination yesterday. I think I did quite well. In overall, this semester the subject was okay. We have 5 subjects, but only 3 have exams. Since the gap for each paper is long about two to three days, I did have enough time to do my last minute revision. For your knowledge, I enrolled at UiTM Puncak Alam in September 2015 as a part-time student. I am taking a bachelor on Environmental health and safety (Hons) which is suitable for my current job profession. My goals are to get a higher level of education to boost my knowledge and learn new things every day.

Next September will be my last semester, I am anxious and excited at the same time, I cannot wait to complete this journey. This coming semester will be different from the rest of the semester. Most of our time will be in the field conducting our projects and doing attachments in an industrial company. 

Since I am both working and studying, honestly it is not an easy task to balance between those fields. Most of the time I felt that I was drained of energy and sometimes depressed. Thankfully, good motivation comes in handy when negativity tried to seep into my brain. I always try to calm myself first, doing things that I love such as enjoying music, write a journal (all is out) and have a walk in nature. Also, I love chit-chatting with a good friend talking about the matter.

I guess the most important things to do is prioritize the to-do-list. Try writing all the to-do-lists that we need to accomplish in days, weeks and month. Doing so, the essential and urgent tasks are prioritized first before the rest of the lists. Jotting down things is also important so that it can see our progress every day and it will easy to remember to check on our daily tasks. Just take small effort every day and eventually, the works will be done before the due date.

No comments:

Post a Comment